Thursday, April 18, 2024

Daisy Double Flip Card

 I saw a card like this on FB and figured out the measurements myself. I considered adding a horizontal card base to the back but it became rather bulky so this card can be leaned against something for display. 

The card opens to reveal two "hidden" sections. I blended some yellow ink on the front panel and decorated it with a stencilled daisy as the background paper also has flowers on it. I added a sentiment across the front. The next panel is the patterned paper panel and I selectively coloured the flowers and leaves to add some interest. Inside that panel is a stamped greeting plus a place to write a message. Everything was set on an embossed piece of cardstock which was adhered to the base of the card. 



Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great fold,love the stencilled daisy and co-ordinating p.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)