Friday, April 19, 2024

MTTC 532 - Dogwood Hello

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 542!

The theme for this challenge is everything dies. 

Everything on my card was die cut - everything! I used a Jennifer McGuire design for my card. The back of the card has the same opening around the edges as the front so it is completely see-through. The floral image was cut from white cardstock and inked before adding it to the vellum front. I also used a die cut coloured cardstock piece behind the flowers. I added a silver sentiment and put some Stickles on the centres of the flowers. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Alyson,love the beautiful dies and flowers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, such beautiful die cuts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, what a delicate creation, love the white on the vellum. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)