Friday, April 5, 2024

My Time to Craft Challenge 531 - Butterflies Galore

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 531!

The theme for this challenge is butterflies or dragonflies. 

I have been wanting to make a card like this for ages and this was the perfect opportunity. I die cut a small envelope from Kraft cardstock and stamped a few butterflies on white cardstock, coloured and die cut them. The envelope was arranged at the bottom of the card and I added the die cut butterflies. The remainder of the butterflies were stamped directly on the card front and coloured in a rainbow colour scheme. I used fine tip markers to draw tiny dots around the butterflies and I also coloured some clear gems to add among the butterflies. The sentiment was stamped at the bottom and I adhered the card front to a black mat and then a blue card base. A black marker was used to doodle a border around the butterflies as well. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Great design I love the little envelope and all the colourful butterflies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)