Sunday, April 21, 2024

Blue Christmas Cards

 I waited for almost 5 months for this press plate to arrive at my local scrapbook store... although it is designed to be used with the Better Press system, I chose to hot foil the image with a holographic blue foil. 

The first image is the original foiled image - such a pretty blue background with white trees. The second card is the reverse foiled image so the background is white and the trees are blue. Both cards shimmer beautifully in the light. I added only a silver sentiment to each and I did place a blue mat behind the white background. Easy, but oh, so pretty! 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards Alyson,love the beautiful trees and must admit the first one is my favourite.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous and worth the wait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)