Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Celebrate Winged Gatefold Card

 This was a fun card to make - I had to play with the measurements to make it fit into a standard A2 envelope. It is 51/2" tall but 4" wide, so there is a bit of extra space. 

The flowers and leaves were all die cut and assembled. On each piece of white cardstock, I used a silver marker to draw a border. The flowers and leaves were adhered in groups. The side panels behind the front panels were stencilled to add some interest. A sentiment was stamped on the inside panel and since I had some extra images, I added a flower in the corner of that piece. I used a white gel pen to add details to the flowers. 

The first photo shows the card standing up - the sides fold in together so only the panel with Celebrate shows when it is flat. The second photo shows the card opened up. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous fold Alyson and I love the beautiful die-cut flowers and stencilled panels.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)