Thursday, April 25, 2024

Art Journal - Title Page

 I purposely waited to do the title page for my art journal because I wanted to use the sentiment that is shown here. I struggle with my self-confidence and erase the doubt is a phrase I often say to myself.

The background was painted using a mixture of three ink colours and water. The beautiful flowers on the left side are from 49 and Market's fabric tape and I used some acetate images and rub-ons around the page. Simple overall - I need to practice more with just letting it happen!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous journal page,love the inky background and fabric tape-the sentiment is a perfect encouragement, love it.
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Alright, so happy to see you are continuing to art journal. Whatever feels comfortable to you is how you should do it. XOX