Thursday, April 4, 2024

Floral Banner Card

 I saw this card on social media and wanted to try it myself. 

The image was stamped twice on the same size of white cardstock using my Misti. I used stencils to colour the image and then cut one of them into equal size strips. The strips were dovetailed at the ends and foam tape was adhered to the back of each piece. They were arranged on top of the original image and trimmed at the top to allow room for the sentiment. A coordinating cardstock mat was adhered to a white card base. Some clear gems finished off this pretty card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and flower, love the technique with the banners.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and Group of Seven Cardmakers is doing this same technique this month, you should share with them!
    https://groupofsevencardmakers.blogspot.com/2024/03/cover-die-eclipse.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)