Sunday, April 28, 2024

Birthday Corner Box Card

 I saw a tutorial on this type of card from Rachel Tessman - it isn't difficult to make at all. 

I chose a colour scheme of browns with pinks and greens. Since CTMH cardstock has a lighter shade of the colour on the reverse side, I took advantage of that and embossed three pieces on the darker side so they would stand out more. The top sentiment was embossed on dark brown cardstock and there is a smaller embossed sentiment on the card base behind that piece. 

The vase was stamped and die cut and I cut all the floral images and arranged them inside the vase. A piece of white cardstock was lightly inked in yellow and the vase was adhered to that piece. There is a panel on the back to write a message. The card folds flat and will fit in an A2 size envelope. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)