Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Congratulations Window Card

 This card was made for a man who is retiring from his job of 40 years! That's a long time to work at one job! His hobby is gardening so I decided to use that theme. 

I created a widow scene by stencilling clouds and then adding garden elements - a sun, a fence, grass, flowers and a squirrel. All of that was set behind a die cut window frame. I added a base and the word congratulations. The background was embossed on grey cardstock and I added a blue mat and a grey mat before adhering all of it to the white card base. An additional sentiment was placed under the window. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Love it and I'm sure he will too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous personalised card and sounds just perfect.Love the window scene with the little flowers and cute little squirrel.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)