Friday, June 16, 2023

MTTC 510 - Among the Pines

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 510!

The theme for this challenge is travel. 

I don't have a lot of stamps or dies related to travel but I decided to pull out one of my favourite outdoor stamps of pine trees. I love how it looks like the viewer is looking into the sky from within a forest. When I do travel, I love to spend time in the woods roughing it, so this is a perfect travel scenario for me! 

The background was inked with several Distress Oxide inks. The tree stamp was embossed in black and I cut the front down slightly to adhere it to a black background with craft foam. The sentiment piece was also ink blended and embossed in black. I added a few dots with a white gel pen to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your travel-themed projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the contrast between the black pine trees and that super colourful background, it's fantastic. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA this is incredible. I love the colors with this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)