Monday, June 12, 2023

Floral Swag Card Set

This is the third of three posts about card sets that I recently created. 

I made sixteen of these cards (two of each colour scheme to make two sets of eight cards each). These were based on a design by Gina from Gina K. Designs and I love it! The floral swag was die cut and stencilled, with a second stencil on top to add dots to the flowers. I inked a second panel using the same colours to go behind the front die cut piece with the holes. I also stamped and stencilled butterflies in eight different colour schemes to match each floral design. The front panel was adhered to the inked background, then to black cardstock and finally to a white card base. The butterfly was placed at the top of the dots and I added some iridescent sequins around the partial dotted die cut circles. Love how these turned out! 



Enjoy,

Alyson 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)