Friday, June 23, 2023

MTTCC 63 - Christmas Extended Cube Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 63!

The theme for this challenge is to use blue and silver. 

I love that colour scheme and decided to use it on what I call an extended cube card. I chose papers with a winter scene and embossed silver branches. I used a middle shade of blue cardstock for the base and a dark shade of blue cardstock for the layers. The sentiment and the image were embossed in dark blue and coloured with markers. They were adhered to the centre of the card. The back of this card is also finished and there is a place to write a message there. I didn't add any additional embellishments as the card folds flat to 8" x 8" and I didn't want any additional bulk to it. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your blue and silver holiday projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. That's a feat of engineering right there! I always wonder though, does a recipient know how to open it up to that? I sent a simple rocker card last year and she had NO CLUE and even after sending her pics she still couldn't stand it up. Sheesh! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)