Friday, June 30, 2023

DT 142 - Tis the Season

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 142! 

The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for more information. 

I pulled out some old products for my card. The images were stamped and the bird was coloured. I embossed a holly pattern on grey cardstock and added two stripes - one at the top and one at the bottom. The bird and the branches were arranged in the centre and I tucked the edge of the sentiment under one of the pine branches. Some gold gems finished off this card. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project.

I am also linking up my card with the Jingle Belles Challenge

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Great embossed background and that stripe is so pretty and from one of my favorite paperpacks, love the birdie and the ferns placed behind him. Very pretty Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, those rich, classic Christmas colors are still my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely combination of elements ... so glad you shared your Stripes with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many pretty details to look at on this Christmas card! I especially love that embossed background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very handsome cardinal on your pretty card and the strips of stripes are the perfect finishing touch! So happy you could join our Jingle Belles Stars & Stripes fun as we team up with the Double Trouble Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)