Sunday, June 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Penguins

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge!

This is always an anything goes challenge but the optional theme this month is to create a scene. 

I pulled out an adorable penguin stamp set from Gina K. Designs for my card. I stamped, coloured and die cut the penguins, the sled and the presents with a candy cane. The background of the card was stamped with snowflakes and heat embossed before I added blue ink to create a sky. The snowbanks were die cut and I arranged the sled and the penguins accordingly. I coloured in a shadow under each image and added a sentiment at the bottom. The edges of the hills were covered with Stickles to create some shine. 

Come and join us at HLS Christmas and show us your Christmas projects. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. There's just something about penguins that makes me smile. I adore this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a cute card, I think I have those penguins also.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cute card. I believe I have that same stamp set.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)