Sunday, June 4, 2023

DD - Crocus Stems Impossible Card

 Welcome to the June challenge for Dragonfly Dreams! 

 The theme this month is fancy folds - one of my favourite type of cards to make! 

I chose to make an impossible card. There are many tutorials for his card type and I love that it folds flat for mailing. 

I chose some alcohol inked patterned paper and based my colour scheme around that. There is gold running though the paper so that made a good background for the flowers. I die cut the flowers and leaves from shades of pink and green cardstock and used inks to give them more dimension, Those pieces were arranged on a gold background. I stamped the sentiment and added it across the centre piece. There is a place on the back to write a message. 



Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us your fancy fold cards.

You have until the first Saturday of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)