Thursday, June 22, 2023

Happy Heart Slimline

 This card was the result of another 30 Minute Card Making Stash and Dash. Did I finish in 30 minutes... no! But it was still fun! 

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: 

Type of card - slimline, Colours - crafter's choice, Technique - smooshing, Element - a tag 

I started by using some watercolour markers to draw on my glass mat and then I spritzed that with water. I dragged a piece of watercolour cardstock across that a few times and let it dry. I die cut lots of flowers and leaves as well as tag shaker pieces. The flowers and leaves were inked and assembled and I stamped a sentiment in the centre of the shaker before adding sequins to that piece. Everything was arranged on the background and I added a dark blue border to the card. Some blue twine was tied to the top of the shaker and I added gold Stickles to the centres of the flowers. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)