Monday, June 5, 2023

AH 528 - Bold Flowers

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 528!

This sketch has so many possibilities! I chose to use a large floral stamp for my card. 

The image was stamped and embossed in black. I coloured around the flowers with a black marker and then chose bold and bright colours for the flowers and leaves. The sentiment was stamped on yellow cardstock and adhered to the same pink cardstock that I used for a mat, There is also a bright green mat before the final black base. Aside from gold Stickles in the centres of the flowers, no other embellishments were added. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is bold and bright! It works so well, though. Stunning look, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)