Saturday, June 10, 2023

Hand Stitched Card Set

 I have created a few sets of cards recently - the others will be shown in future posts. 

This set was created using a Concord and 9th set called Threads of Kindness. I stencilled the panels first and then die cut them. The die cut puts holes in the images for stitching purposes. I don't mind hand stitching - but making sixteen of these cards took me a LONG time! I took them to various day crops and finally finished the two sets of eight cards each at the last event. I adhered the stitched panels to coordinating cardstock and added some clear sparkles to each card. There are four kindess-related sentiments, each white embossed and added to the front with foam tape. 



Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)