Friday, June 30, 2023

MTTC511 - The World is Yours

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 511!

The theme for this challenge is summer camping. 

This was a struggle for me - I don't have a lot of products with this theme but I did find an outdoor stamp set that worked fairly well. Personally, camping for me means totally roughing it - a canoe, a tent, freeze-dried food, portaging, etc. However, I did use a "cottage" for my scene for lack of a better stamp! 

The scene was stamped and die cut, along with a larger hexagon to use as a border. I used some blue woodgrain paper for the background and added a green strip with twine tied around it. A small sentiment was added at the bottom of the card. 



Come and join us at MTTC and show us your summer camping themed projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This card is awesome, I love the idea of using an hexagon to frame the landscape and the background you've created with the papers and the twine is fantastic. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)