Saturday, June 17, 2023

SS 728 - Heart Smiles

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 728! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to use three colours, not including black and white.

I did use three colours for my card - turquoise, purple and yellow. 

The background was die cut and adhered to a stitched black frame. The outline of that turquoise piece was embossed with a dot pattern. I placed a strip of white shimmer trim across the card and added a floral stem under a small shaker. The sentiment was stamped inside the shaker using two shades of purple ink and I added some gold star confetti there. Some gold gems finished off this card. 



Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with this sketch. Great colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like how all those elements work together and the colors are my fave. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)