Thursday, June 15, 2023

Stitched Floral Border Card

 A friend of mine recently sent me a floral border stitching die... that is what I used for this card. 

The stitching took me a LONG time. I die cut a second piece of white cardstock to adhere behind the stitched panel (and realized after that fact that I could have just die cut that into the card base). The front panel was adhered to the card base and I added gold patterned pink cardstock to the left side along with a glitter border. Another piece of pink cardstock was placed along the right inside panel of the card so it would show on the front . 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lordy, Alyson, it's beautiful, but I ain't even getting into that for cards. Better you than me! Hope it's not too hot up there. If you need it to be, I'll gladly share! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching and gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)