Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Inside Easel Cards

I saw this type of card on Facebook but didn't record who the artist was... the concept is unique. The front of the card is finished and inside, a piece of acetate forms an easel card so it appears the images are floating. 

I created one in blue and one in pink. The pink one further down was my first attempt as I was trying to figure out the best size and angle for the acetate. 

For each of these cards, I stamped and stencilled the flowers. They were die cut and I added Stickles to the flower base and/or lines. I also stencilled the backgrounds from light to dark and added a layer of glitter gel on top. The sentiments were stamped in an ombre format using two colours of ink. Once everything was dry, I added the flowers to the acetate and adhered that piece behind the glittery background. The sentiment was added with foam tape to the inside bottom panel to hold the acetate in place. On the front, I added a sentiment and some clear gems. I love how these cards turned out! 




Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)