Saturday, June 3, 2023

SS 727 - Birthday Moose

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 727!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is masculine. 

I used some old stamp sets to create the moose scene - I stamped the moose on masking paper and placed that over the stamped image on the card piece. The trees were stamped with various shades of green and once the mask was removed, I coloured the moose. The grass was hand drawn and then coloured. The background was embossed with a woodgrain embossing folder and I used stitched dies to create the top and bottom border pieces. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. This is quite creative, love how you composed the scene. He looks relaxed, I would be too (without him there, that is). lol XXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)