Sunday, June 25, 2023

Butterfly Pop-Up Wave Card

 I have seen a few cards in this style lately and wanted to try one myself. 

The inside has such a wonderful surprise... a pop-up feature with butterflies. 

The patterned papers are from a paper pad with alcohol inked backgrounds. I choose a sheet with several colours on it to allow for a (kind of) rainbow effect inside the card. The butterflies were die cut in various colours with the solid layer being die cut from vellum. They were arranged on the inside panels to create a wave effect. I didn't add much to the front of this card - just a couple of butterflies and some tiny holographic butterflies from my stash. 


Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you are really into the mechanical marvels now. This deserves an art gallery pedestal and art showing. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)