Friday, June 9, 2023

MTTCC 62 - Believe Deer

 

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 62!

The theme for this challenge is to use deer, elk or moose. 

I have had this set of deer dies for a while but it is SO much work to piece in all the tiny dots... I decided to use that for this challenge. 

The deer images were cut from white and several shades of blue cardstock. Piecing in all the tiny dots took forever but I like the effect. The flowers for the antlers were die cut from silver foil and I added dark blue Liquid Pearls to half of them and light blue Stickles to the other half. The background was die cut in grey and adhered to a blue background. The sentiment was heat embossed in white and placed so it appears to be hanging from the deer's antler. I brushed the centre of the deer's head, the ears and the saddle with a clear shimmer brush to add some shine. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Simply adorable! Hope it wasn't too terribly laborious and that you recovered quickly! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)