Saturday, July 1, 2023

SS 729 - Make a Wish

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 729!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is celebrate. 

It took me a few tries to decide what to use for the lines on the sketch and I finally decided to stencil a design using only selected lines from the stencil. I chose a colour scheme of turquoise and blue. I originally stamped and coloured the ballon image in the same colours but it was lost against the background so I redid it in shades of yellow and orange. I added a hot fold sentiment across the stencilled lines and a secondary sentiment underneath. Some gold Stickles were added around the card. I adhered the card front to dark blue cardstock and then to a partial gold piece on two sides only before adding it to the card base. 

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)