Saturday, July 8, 2023

Trio of Shaker Cards

 I had some tiny beads in my stash and wanted to try them in some shaker cards. I usually use sequins so this was a bit of a change. I used only sequins for the middle card.

Each of these cards has an open cover plate die used on the front. A piece of acetate was placed behind the die cut and the cards were built from there. Those tiny beads... and I mean TINY - rolled everywhere when I was adding them to the card before placing the see through piece on top. I had beads everywhere - in my lap, on the floor and all over my desk! After the first card, I built the other two inside my embossing powder container and it contained most of the beads. 

I aded a sentiment to each card and inked the edges before adding the shaker element but I kept them pretty simple. 




Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous shaker cards with those background die cuts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)