Friday, July 14, 2023

MTTC 512 - Summer Scene Cards

 Welcome to My Time To Craft Challenge 512! 

The them for this week's challenge is summer water play. 

I had to dig deep to find some products for this challenge. I have a stencil and coordinating stamp set that I used for both of these cards. 

The first card was watercolored to created the background (definitely NOT my strength!). Once that piece was dry, I stamped a sun, some palm trees and people images on the base. The sentiment was added on the right side.

The second card depicts a water scene with the images stamped in black. The sentiment was added on the right side. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your summer water play projects. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Both scenes are awesome. I love how you've played with the colours and created that fantastic contrast between those colourful backgrounds and the stamps. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)