Monday, July 17, 2023

AH 534 - Smile Big

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 534!

Aide from the banner shape, I stayed very true to the sketch with my card. 

The background was reverse hot foiled using a die. I split that piece in two and adhered it to a white backgound and then to teal glitter paper. The sentiment was heat embossed in white and added to a white border piece. I die cut some leaves and flowers from holographic paper, shimmery white cardstock and teal cardstock and adhered them between the frame front and the outline. Some clear gems were added around the image to finish off this card. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)