Monday, July 3, 2023

AH 532 - You are Enough

Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 532!

I did something a little different with this week's sketch...

The banners on the sketch weren't something I liked so I chose to create floating hearts on twine for that element. The sentiment was stamped using seven colours of ink to create a rainbow. That was die cut and I used the outline image as a border. I inked that piece in the same seven colours and did the card base the same way. The sentiment piece was backed with foam tape and I added the twine for each heart set to that so they would sit directly under the sentiment in the same rainbow order. The black piece was embossed with a crackle-like embossing folder and the layers were put together. I added a few dew drops around the card. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret this week's sketch. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card with this sketch. Love the rainbow colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)