Friday, July 14, 2023

CD 557 - CAS Thinking of You

 Welcome to Colour Dare Challenge 557!

All three colours must be used - neutrals are free. 

I ink blended a panel using oxide inks and splattered it with water. The vine image was stamped and heat embossed in black and that piece was adhered to a black background. I used one stripe of each colour and adhered them across the centre of the card. The inked panel was added on the right side. I also embossed the sentiment at the bottom. I did not add any embellishments, leaving it clean and simple. 

Come and join us at Colour Dare and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. Alyson, you've done it again! The ink blending with the matching cardstock behind the panel is genius. Love the black vines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the background you created and how you matched it with the strips of cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyson, this card is lovely. I really like the ink blende background with the water spots. Using the same colored card stock in the stripes was clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)