Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Sunflower Slimline Card

 This card was the result of another 30 Minute Card Making Stash Dash event. I finished just after the timer went off - but it's all for fun, right? 

The parameters for this challenge were as follows: Type of card: slimline   Colour: metallic   Technique: dovetail   Embellishment: ribbon or string

I made a slimline card using washi tape sunflower images. I die cut a stitched gold foil border and adhered that to a purple inked slimline panel. I arranged the sunflower images diagonally across the card and added the hot foiled sentiment (dovetailed the end) under one of the flowers. Some gold metallic thread was placed under one of the flowers and I added some gold glitter gems around the images. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)