Sunday, July 2, 2023

DD July - There's Snowone Like You

 Welcome to Dragonfly Dreams and our July challenge! 

The theme this month is Christmas in July. I don't know about you but this is about the time I start working on Christmas cards so this challenge is a good one! 

I chose to create a snowman slimline card. The background was inked with three Distress Oxide inks, splattered with water and then white craft paint. The outline was die cut from that piece. I stamped three snowman images and coloured them in shades of turquoise. The were arranged on circles that fit in the openings along with a piece of teal cardstock behind each image. That same teal cardstock was used to create a border for the card and I added a stamped sentiment. Parts of the images were brushed with a clear shimmer brush and I added some iridescent gems to finish off this card. 


Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us your Christmas cards! 

You have until the end of the month to link up your projects. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Great slimline card love the cute snowmen,colour and your P.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's snow gorgeous! Love that color and those snowmen, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)