Friday, July 7, 2023

MTTCC 64 - Hippo Trio

Welcome to My Time to Craft Christmas Challenge 64!

The theme for this challenge is Christmas animals. 

I used a trio of hippos for my card. The hippos were stamped, coloured and die cut. I die cut two stitched borders from white shimmer paper that I used for the snowbanks. They were set on an ink blended background which was also splattered with white paint. The hippos were arranged on the snowbanks and the sentiment was added at the top. I used red Stickles on the berries and silver Stickles for extra interest in the sky. Some of the coloured sections were also brushed with a clear shimmer brush. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)