Friday, July 28, 2023

MTTC 513 - A Perfect Day to be Happy

 Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 513!

The theme for this challenge is to use shades of blue. 

I stamped a flower using three shades of blue ink and also die cut some berries from blue cardstock. The leaves were stamped in grey and also die cut from grey cardstock. I created an acetate front card and I masked and stamped the floral image in the top corner on the back panel. The sentiment was stamped at the bottom right using two shades of blue ink. The flower and leaves were arranged at the left side and I also added extra die cuts on the back to hide the adhesive. Some dew drops finished off this pretty card. 

Come and join us at MTTC and show us your blue projects! 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

3 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous. I love the contrast between the grey tones and the blue ones, it's wonderful. And that sentiment is great. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Alyson, really pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)