Saturday, July 15, 2023

SS730 - Sending You Love

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 730!

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is to feature a sentiment.

I created my card in vertical format instead of the horizontal format shown in the sketch. I began by embossing a piece of off-white shimmery cardstock. Five strips of pink and purple cardstock were adhered to black cardstock and placed across the card. The sentiment was embossed in black and die cut using a very thin circle outline die. I added a small bow at the corner of the sentiment and some black enamel dots around the card.

Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret this week's sketch.

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)