Monday, March 6, 2023

DT 133 - Birthday Plaid

 Welcome to Double Trouble Challenge 133!

This week, it's all about green and plaid. The small graphic is below - please visit the Double Trouble Challenge Blog for detailed information. 

I ink blended a background using three shades of green Distress Oxide inks and splattered it with water. A diagonal die was cut twice and one piece was flipped over to create a plaid pattern. That was adhered over the green background. I blended another green background and added a gold foiled diamond around that plus two more smaller gold foiled diamonds in the corners. The leaves were arranged to come out from around the larger diamond. The sentiment was die cut from two shades of green and I added some gold gems around the card to finish it off. 

Come and join us at Double Trouble and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

I am also linking up my card with the Inspiration Station challenge (see photo). 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

5 comments:

  1. Loving the ombre background underneath the white lattice work die cut and all the variety of "greens" along with the pop of gold come together to create an awesome card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful! I love the combination of gold and green! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover die and the card design! It's a lovely card Carol, Thanks for playing along with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those plaid dies! And I love the leaves around the center sentiment! So pretty as always, Alyson! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shades in the focal sentiment framing and the plaid die background reminds me of a latice fencing affect with the leaves winding through... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)