Friday, March 3, 2023

MTTCC 55 - Peace, Love, Joy Nativity Scene

Welcome to My Time To Craft - Christmas Challenge! 

This is another new design team for me and I am thrilled to be working alongside some very talented artists! 

The theme for this Christmas challenge is nativity. 

I love this nativity scene as a silhouette and chose to make that the focal point on my card. I used dark blue and white, choosing a variety of patterned papers. The nativity scene was stamped and die cut along with two circles for a border. I used an old Mojo Monday sketch for the design. The sentiment was embossed in white and added under the scene. A few dark blue gems were placed around the scene to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at MTTCC and show us how you interpret this week's theme. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the MTTCC crew! We are thrilled to have your outstanding creative talents shared with us and our readers! You've made a marvelous Nativity card that makes me think that it's nighttime in Bethlehem. --Becca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)