Friday, March 24, 2023

MTTC 504 - Springtime Wishes

Welcome to My Time to Craft Challenge 504!

The theme for this challenge is SPRING.  

Clean and simple cards usually aren't my strength but I just love this layering stencil from Gina K. Designs. It really did all the work for me! I chose three colour combos for the flowers and once the stencilling was finished, I cut the stencilled section to fit on an A2 card. I added gold and dark green borders as well. The sentiment was heat embossed on vellum and attached across the card. I only added a few clear gems to finish it off.

Come and join us at MTTC and show us how you interpret this week's challenge. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy, 

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Those flowers are full of colour and that create a wonderful contrast with the white background. I love it. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)