Sunday, March 12, 2023

More Magnolia Cards

These two cards are larger than what I usually make - they are 6x6 in size. I wanted to take advantage of the full size of the stamp, which is also 6x6. 

For the first card, I stamped and stencilled the image and on the final stencil layer, I added some clear glitter gel over the inked section. It created such a gorgeous shine. I die cut the large sentiment with both parts cut from glitter paper. I also added hot foiled "for you" just above the main sentiment and adhered the card front to dark blue glitter paper and then a white card base. Some silver gems finished off the card. 

The second card was stencilled the same way and had the glitter gel added on the last layer. I used hot foiled letters and coloured around the edges with a silver shimmer pen. I ink blended a piece of white cardstock before die cutting the word "friend" and I added some pink metallic thread and silver gems to finish off the second card. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and the foiling adds such a nice touch to each card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this stamp and stencil combination. BOTH cards are so lovely. The blue one is my favorite as I really love the blues.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)