Saturday, March 4, 2023

HLS Christmas - Cool Holiday Greetings

 Welcome to Happy Little Stampers - Christmas Challenge. 

This is always an anything goes challenge although there is an optional element that can be included. This month, that element is to use a candy cane. 

I don't have any images of candy canes... so I chose to use red and white candy cane striped background paper. I also coloured the sled base in red and white to simulate a candy cane. 

The images were stamped, coloured and die cut and I also die cut two pieces of white cardstock for the snowbanks. The sentiment was stamped and die cut using stitched rectangles. This was a pretty easy card overall. 



Come and join us at Happy Little Stampers and show us your Christmas projects. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Alyson!! The little snowballs make me smile! I will email you soon, still dealing with vertigo. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Alyson!! I love your creativity with the candy cane elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute scene you have created. Made me smile. Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)