Monday, March 13, 2023

AH 516 - Just a Little Hi Tulips

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 516!

The sketch calls for six panels in the background - I chose to use a single hot foiled image and cut it into six sections while still maintaining the pattern. 

I stamped some tulips and coloured them before die cutting the image. I also die cut a piece of light grey cardstock to fill in the white space at the bottom. The sentiment was stamped, die cut and adhered with foam tape just under the tulips. I added some dew drops on and around the tulips to finish the card. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, it looks better not using different panels, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with the sketch. I really like the look of the uncolored flowers on the base too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)