Monday, March 27, 2023

AH 518 - Rainbow Mouse

 Welcome to Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 518!

It's an interesting sketch with so many possibilities this week...

I chose to create a rainbow cloud background to represent the horizontal stripes on the sketch. The circle contains a stamped mouse image and I added a small sentiment on foam tape underneath the image. I coloured some clear sparkles and placed them around the image on the same colours of the rainbow. I matted all pieces with black cardstock to make the rainbow even more intense. 

Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)