Tuesday, March 14, 2023

TSOT 598 - Just Because Pink Flowers

 Welcome to Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge 598! 

The optional theme (in addition to the sketch) is weather. 

I chose to use only the sketch. I used my Cricut to cut a black frame and then sized a piece of white cardstock to fit behind it. That piece was stamped with the flowers and butterfly and coloured. I die cut a detailed floral border and adhered that to a light pink background and then a black card base. The frame was raised with foam tape and I added a silver foiled sentiment across the bottom and a few dark pink gems to finish off the card. 

Come and join us at TSOT and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful card with this stunning die cut. Terrific coloring on the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)