Friday, March 31, 2023

MTTC Christmas 57 - Holiday Poinsettia Card

 Welcome to My Time to Craft - Christmas! 

This week's theme is to use a poinsettia. 

I love making poinsettias for cards. I die cut the layers for this one in white and used inks to colour the sections. They were then sprayed with water to give a mottled appearance. While the pieces dried, I die cut some gold branches and also arranged the printed vellum and red top piece on the card.The sentiment was embossed in white. I shaped the flower pieces, assembled the poinsettia and added it at the bottom left. Aside from one gold gem in the centre of the flower, no other embellishments were added. 


Come and join us at MTTCC and show us you projects using poinsettias. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, Alyson! This is such a pretty card. Nicely done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)