Friday, March 17, 2023

MTTCC 56 - Reindeer in the Shadows

 

Welcome to My Time to Craft - Christmas Challenge 56!

This week, it's all about the letter R - choose something related to Christmas that begins with R and build your project around that. 

I chose reindeer. 

The base of my card was inked using three Distress Oxide inks and I created a sort of moonbeam shining down on the pair of reindeer. The ground was also lightly inked with a little more ink where the reindeer are standing. That entire background was splattered with white paint and then adhered to a black base. I die cut the two deer from both black and white cardstock and offset them slightly. The sentiment was die cut from black cardstock and adhered at the top. 



Come and join us at MTTCC and show us your Christmas projects that feature something that begins with the letter R. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create! 

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Super stunning winter scene. I love the gorgeous sponging.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)