Sunday, March 5, 2023

DD - Just Because Deer

 Welcome to the March challenge for Dragonfly Dreams! 

The theme this month is outdoors. 

I began by ink bending a background with Distress Oxide inks. I also inked the edges of a piece of white cardstock with Mustard Seed ink to coordinate with the yellow in the sunset. I die cut two trees, a deer and a sentiment and then I manually cut a base. Those pieces were arranged on the inked background. Everything was adhered to the inked yellow piece and then to a black card base. Clean and simple! 

Come and join us at Dragonfly Dreams and show us how you interpret his month's challenge. 

You have until the end of the month to link up your project. 

We can't wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous inky background and love the silhouette dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)