Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Daisy Wreath Cards

 I have had the Daisy Wreath products from Pinkfredh Studio for a long time and pulled them out to play a few days ago. 

I hot folded the wreath outline in gold and used the layering stencils to colour them in three colours. Each set was used to create a different card. 

For the first two cards, I cut the wreath apart into smaller sections. I angle cut a geometric coverplate image and the second halves were cut from an alcohol inked piece and a foiled leaf piece. The images were arranged along the angled line and I also added some white and vellum leaf images. Both sentiments were foiled and added to the cards. The last step was to add some gold gems. 


For the last card, I used the wreath as it was intended and adhered it to a stitched leaf background. The same white and vellum leaves were added around the wreath and the sentiment was placed on the right side. I used craft foam to adhere the top panel to a gold base. 

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)