Saturday, March 25, 2023

SS 722 - You're Amazing

 Welcome to Sketch Saturday Challenge 722! 

The optional element (in addition to the sketch) is to use buttons. 

I haven't used buttons on a project in ages - have just a few stored away now, so I chose not to add buttons to my card. 

I die cut a geometric shape and trimmed it to fit in the opening. The light teal cardstock was also embossed with a small dot pattern. The circle was die cut, along with the hello sentiment and I stamped and die cut an additional sentiment for the bottom. A few teal dots finished off my card. 



Come and join us at Sketch Saturday and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. 

You have two weeks to link up your project. 

We can’t wait to see what you create!

Enjoy,

Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)