Thursday, March 9, 2023

Magnolia Floral Cards

 I have been playing with the new Magnolia Pattern stamp and stencils from Pinkfresh Studio. I love that the stencils only colour some of the images and leave the rest blank. 

These ideas cane from a video done by Jennifer McGuire and the PFS website... always great ideas to be found! 

The first card was stencilled without stamping the background and I lightly stamped some butterflies and sentiments in the opening areas. The large sentiment was die cut and I stamped a smaller sentiment to go on top. 

The next two cards had the outline image stamped and coloured using the stencils. I used letters that are actually dies but I hot foiled them and then used shimmer brushes to colour around the white edges. A smaller sentiment was stamped, outlined and added to each card. I adhered the card fronts with craft foam and added gems to finish them off.


Enjoy,

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I love the technique yoy used to create these beautiful cards! The rich colors on top of the black and white outlines look amazing and those sentiments are so heartwarming and genuine! NJ on each one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)